Online counselling is a fast, confidential, and very rewarding way to change your life. Online therapy offers the same safety and security of your home or car and will change your feelings of anxiety to one of hope; just by talking to your therapist online. Whether you're an individual, couple, or family, online therapy puts you in charge of your time, agenda, and getting the answers you need. You change your life for the better today, in a comfortable online environment, with the first chat absolutely free.
Issues that respond very well to online counseling include: anxiety, relationships, family, work, career, and money. Appointments are made online - you don't have to wait days, weeks, or even months. You don't need a doctor’s referral. Today, positive online support is as close as your mobile phone, right where you are.
So, don’t wait! Book in your first confidential, online chat today for free!
Why Online Counselling Works
Studies have shown that online counselling is effective because its virtually face-to-face. In fact, many clients soon prefer and are more comfortable with chatting on the phone, like to talking to a close friend except it’s actually online counselling. Similar to a face-to-face session, the normal protocols of confidentiality and therapeutic techniques apply equally, but you get the added advantages of convenience, time savings, and lower costs. Issues are quickly presented in an online environment and you don't have to deal with the myriad distractions of finding, booking, and attending an appointment where you have to take costly time off work.
When you attend an online appointment with me, your session will encompass the best therapy suitable to deal with the issue. One particular therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, is designed to quickly find the best outcome or solutions that is healthy and remedial for your situation. The end results from online counselling show a very high number of clients achieving their desire outcome in a relatively short time frame through active-listening, and building trust and rapport from years of experience.
Advantages are Immediate and Confidential
- Your online counsellor is accessible from wherever you are in the world via your mobile phone, computer or tablet
- You save the time and frustration of waiting for an appointment
- Your call is private, secure, confidential and safe, while conforming to Security Standards
- Your answer’s come fast
- You save money, and
- You will much feel better
We can Treat a Wide Range of Issues
Online therapy is essentially ‘face to face’ or ‘voice to voice’ that allows you to quietly focus your thoughts and feelings on the issues at hand to find the desired outcome. Research shows that people who use online therapy feel more peaceful, confident, better prepared, and are less restricted because of the safety and convenience that online counseling provides. This means your issues are dealt with faster, openly, confidently, and without the embarrassment of visiting an office.
Issues can include, but are not limited to:
- Feeling anxious, overwhelmed, depressed or stressed
- Relationship issues
- Feeling “lost”, misunderstood or is having suicidal thoughts
- Seeking to improve communication/understanding of one’s life and personal relationships
- Dealing with rejection after the breakdown of a relationship
- Work issues: Bullying, discrimination, career choices
- A child experiencing difficulties at school (bullying), or at home
- Recent diagnosis, or one thinking he or she has a mental health disorder and needs understanding, reassurance, and meaning.
Answers come relatively quickly with online counselling so you get your life back on track as soon as possible. The demand for online psychological counselling is quickly growing as the most-popular support channel with 24/7 access to expert assistance.
Join the growing numbers who are now quickly gaining fast and positive results from online therapy and support.
How to Start Your Online Counselling
- Enter your details on the form listed below.
- Just enter your ‘Issue’. Please include your preferred method of contact either Skype, Mobile or Email. Press Get in Touch.
- Next, you will be contacted personally to discuss a time for your free consultation.