General counselling is a health and wellness service which is commonly misunderstood and sometimes taken for granted. Many people have the misconception that only those with serious psychological issues need to seek counselling. In truth, general counselling can help many of us in our constant pursuit for a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.
The general counselling services offered here at Stack Counselling is designed to help individuals in managing their complex set of life occurrences - from dealing with the sometimes overwhelming stress of everyday life, to coping with abuse, and managing your physical and mental health. Although we're often not sure what we want, our general counselling service is guaranteed to work with you to get you back on the road to wellness.
Is General Counselling Right for Me?
Everyone is unique and at Stack Counselling, we understand that each individual is different and has different problems which are unique to them. As a result, our general counselling sessions can be as long or short as you need it to be. For those who understand they need to resolve specific problems, two meetings may be enough. For those that have a range of issues which are unclear and causing pressure, the process may likely be longer. Regardless, the selection of problems we discuss is completely up to you and our aim is to help and support you during difficult times when complexities arise.
Information regarding our General Counselling Services
- We take confidentiality seriously and respect our client's right to privacy
- Each session is provided in a secure and safe environment - George always has each client’s best interest in heart and mind
- At all times, we ensure our clients feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible
- Our service is catered to your individual needs. We can provide a variety of sessions, from face-to-face, online, and group settings with other participants to share experiences
- We help adults, families, children, and couples from all backgrounds